- 1960 Mohammed Lotfy established Amana Foundry for casting bronze and copper alloys by sand casting with 3 workers.
- 1988 we built the second production facility of sand casting to increase our capacity.
- 2004 started using spectrometer for copper alloys analysis from Switzerland.
- 2008 installing the 1st line for continuous casting of bronze in Al Amana Foundry from Spain.
- 2010 to cater for the increasing demand, we built the third facility for continuous casting bronze with area 4000 square meter (Misr for copper products)
- 2012 installing three centrifugal casting machines.